Monday

Updates and So Forth!

Hi! I'm not dead, I promise. Nor undead. Nor a vampire. Man, my life is boring! Gotta go find some zombies to hang out with or something...

Anyway, I thought you'd like a quick update and I sure wanted a longer break from studies to tell you what I'm up to: namely, studies. And occasional videogaming sessions (thanks, Bro).

I am scrambling for the finish line for one class and purchasing another class right after. The hope is to graduate by December. Yes, I know, I pushed it back. Such is life.

But all is not dull and dreary - check out my soon-to-be graduation gift! They were sold out online and at the store, but I got a raincheck on it. I am very excited, since I've always wanted one (and yes, I am being evasive so you HAVE to click on the link if you want to know. It's my blog, nyah). I don't know when I'll actually get it though, since the guy at the store had no idea when the next shipment would come in.

Hope all is well for all-and-sundry. I don't think I'll make this a log-in blog, but I will be moderating comments. So if you don't see your comments coming up on here, it's my fault. I'll be playing with the aforementioned gift. Or studying. I haven't figured out how to do both...yet.

Please keep me in your prayers as I round the bases for home plate - school is hard sometimes and it's especially hard to be focused when there are so many fun shiny things to look at in this ole world of ours.

Running,
Guin

4 comments:

BigRedHammer said...

*Making* me click a link! You are cruel! Actually, that is a really cool gift. I didn't know that you played piano. Either way, it's a great way to get better. Magnify your talents!

Nikki said...

Congrats for almost getting there! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! :)
Nice gift, btw. You'll have to record something and post it here. :)
Hi to the whole family from me!!!

the mighty guin said...

I took a piano course at the Y but still can't play all that well. I kept my piano book and hope to relearn!
And yes, I am kinda cruel, me and my forced link-clicking. Muhahaha!

Sunny said...

That was even more cruel that I DID click on the link and it was no longer there!! So I guess it was a piano? GO Gillie!Finish strong!!