Saturday

Sigh.

I am contemplating restricting access to this blog, since this was never intended to be a "Good-morning, internet-how-are-ya" experience, but rather a way to communicate with friends. Ah, the double-edged sword that is the internet. Friends and family, what think ye?
Tiredly,
Guin
(extra points if you recognize the song quote above)

(edit: I just realized that "Hide Comments" also hides the tools for others to comment as well - maybe I should quit blogging and get a different hobby. :P Anyway, I am still tempted to make this an exclusive blog, which means I'd probably make it a 'sign-in-only-to-enter'. Does that strike y'all as too annoying?)

Song Reference: The Train they call The City of New Orleans ("Good Morning, America, How are Ya, Don't you know me, I'm you're native son....")

4 comments:

Thistlerose said...

i'd still check your blog (this is mightybob's other alias).

Nikki said...

While I like getting little updates about you and what you're up to... do whatever you are most comfortable with. :)

Sunny said...

Well if you make it private, invite me!!! Did Hillary tell you we're going to see Stephanie? Wanna come?

Thistlerose said...

guin, i need your horticultural advice! i posted about it on my blog.