Thursday

Ducking my head in your collective rooms a minute

Hi, thought you'd appreciate a quick update: I am currently working my way through my FINAL reading assignment for this class! Yay! Thank you for the prayers - please keep it up, as I still have a final exam to get through (closed book, eight essays - eep!)

Sunny informs me the link for my giftly gift died. Here it be, in all its (sorta) technicolor glory!

I am working on a list of sheet music to learn (after laboriously relearning to play). Any suggestions? Keep in mind that I'm about as skilled as your average trained budgie (a bird people have trained to do many a mind-boggling thing, like water-ski). Actually I probably rate between a monkey and a budgie. A mudgie, as it were.

I should probably get back to studying, huh?

Yeah, I probably should.

Later,
Guin


Additional Update: It's done! Now all I need to do is request and ace my final exam! Then only one class stands between me and world domina-... oh wait. I mean graduating. Gotta pace myself.

Still,
Guin

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Go Gillie Go Gillie! Get it all done! You can do it! You can do it! Rah Rah Rah!!