Friday

Calm before a Storm

Hello all - thought you should know that a Category 4 Hurricane (perkily named Dean) is headed toward some chunk of the Gulf Coast. I and other TX residents will know sometime (hopefully by Monday) whether we live in that particular chunk or not.

Current addictions:
any and all flash games by this guy: www.pastelstories.com
Absolutely freakin' amazing and as addicting as...something very addicting! Most especially Submachine and its variations and Daymare Town.

Also, I tried the slogan name thingy BigRedHammer posted on his blog.

Here be's my slogan: "There's no party like a Mighty Guin Party."

I tend to agree.
Guin

3 comments:

BigRedHammer said...

I will definitely agree on your slogan. A Guin party is one full of baked goods and good books. Hey that should be part of your slogan too.

There's no party like a Guin Party: Full of Baked Goods and Good Books

:)

Bigredhammer

the mighty guin said...

I approve!

mightybob said...

*sigh* i wish i was at a mighty guin party right now...