Hello! I wonder if anyone still reads this - I apparently don't. To bring y'all up to speed: I have only just today gotten a new laptop that I'm working on getting used to (why on earth does it keep opening tabs without my say-so?). For about four months prior I thought my previous computer was dead. I was able through help to bring it back from the dead to back up files and do some minor web surfing (all the while having to hold the dang power cord in its socket at a special angle to keep the thing from turning off). Long story short, I'm back and it's slow going. I don't know how often I'll be on here as it's been a while since I've been anywhere on cyberspace for a while (except as a computer-borrowing nomad).
Anywho, it's good to be back. How goes it, interweb?
Guin
2 comments:
I'm glad you're back! I read strangers' blogs, but it's so much more fulfilling to read the blogs of my friends.
I hope you are well!
BigRedHammer
Yea! Glad for you! :)
Post a Comment