Wednesday

Sigh.

I guess it's too late in the process for the Rocky theme music, but here's the news, folks! I officially got the go-ahead from my major office (in spite of the run-around and frequent gee-could-we-put-you-on-hold-for-twenty-minutes) and I am officially, finally, blissfully, joyfully, FINALLY...


...graduating. I am receiving my bachelor's degree.

(Cue Etta James - and I couldn't find a clip I liked! - singing "At Last")

Yep, it's done. And now we come to that classic question: now what? First I am going back to college to walk The Walk (and pester people!) and then back home. Then it's graduate school exams, applications, and (shudder) the FAFSA again. Hopefully someday (I'd love for it to be soon) full-time employment, a car or some other vehicular conveyance, and so forth.

Fun dreams - we'll see how much the economy permits. Either way I'm moving forward, which is good.

Getting sleepy (cue Dobie Gray's "Drift Away").

Signing off,
(Almost!) Graduated Guin

2 comments:

Nikki said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Analytical Mom said...

Which Grad school tests do you need to take? I'm looking into doing the Praxis, GRE (eventually..)etc and was thinking it would be cool to have a fellow studying or "go study!" friend. :D