Tuesday

Hullo!

It's taken forever to get back here for some goofy reason or another. But here's the current update: the new laptop is now a bit less wacky (it still opens tabs and things for no apparent reason, but we all have our hang-ups). More importantly I've been accepted to UNT (can't remember whether I posted that, but I'm still excited so you'll just have to hear it again!)
And most importantly, we had a lovely quiet Thanksgiving this year. But we ran out of pie too quick, so I'm making another today. Yay for pumpkin pie!

Um, I wonder whether it's advisable to promise a posting schedule of any kind now. Facebook is sort of inconveniently convenient - I can be updated on all sorts of things (most of which aren't related to the friends and family I want to keep up with - I kinda miss the family website that way). Why does Facebook have to have all those quizzes and apps? Sensory overload is not a positive experience.

Anyhoo, I will be back, is my point. Not sure when or how often, but I shall update.
D'you suppose there's a half-way point between the clarity and readability of your average blog layout and the up-to-date-ivity (-ivity? -ness? not sure...) of social networking sites?

Discuss,
Guin

No comments: