Tuesday

Good golly, you still have a blog??

Hi all! I've been horribly derelict in my duties as a blog author - my apologies. I wish I could say it's because I've completed all my schoolwork and have been sleeping the frenzy of work off, but that would be inaccurate. I have been doing schoolwork (I'm so close to my first midterm I can taste it - it tastes vaguely like cardboard).

I have also been doing dishes. Like a million dishes. Sheesh, the dishes.

Hm...Oh! My work has reopened! New carpet and roof! Very spiffy. People are slowly realizing we've reopened.

The latest incarnation of my piano (see here) is actually at Best Buy. Sigh...

Um...my hands are really dry? Sorry, folks, it's pretty banal here.

Oh! Oh! Here we go: My birthday was yesterday! I'm officially a quarter! Woot!
The old Guin is Dead, Long live the New Guin (um, who is the older Guin...)

3 comments:

BigRedHammer said...

Nice use of the word banal! It's good to hear from you again! Keep up the banalities!

Nikki said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you Gillie! Hope things are good at home and everyone, especially your mom, is feeling well!

mightybob said...

ditto what bigred said! and happy belated birthday...