Actually, I had to pick my jaw off of the keyboard in order to write this message. Welcome to the wide world of blogging! I am very happy that you have joined us.
I feel like some kind of Borg rabbit now! :) I'm afraid I'm out of material at the moment. But once something vaguely interesting occurs (or occurs to me) I will post again!
4 comments:
I'd call that hubris, but I really would look like that picture if I had larger teeth and were capable of wiggling my ears.
Actually, I had to pick my jaw off of the keyboard in order to write this message. Welcome to the wide world of blogging! I am very happy that you have joined us.
--Bigredhammer
::runs around much like the rabbits:: YAY!! You've got a blog!!! Finally! :D
I feel like some kind of Borg rabbit now! :) I'm afraid I'm out of material at the moment. But once something vaguely interesting occurs (or occurs to me) I will post again!
Post a Comment