Hello out there in blogland! I sure wish I could be posting this live, but that’s not possible for reasons mentioned below.
I am writing this from the airport. Why on earth would I be in an airport? Why, because I’m leaving on a jet plane, don’t know when I’ll be back again…ok, I’ll be back in eight days, but I can’t pass by a song cue. I’m visiting my former roomies and my cousins in the grand state of UT! Huzzah!
But why oh why can’t I post this directly onto my blog? Because at some undetermined point since I came home, the airport decided to stop providing free internet and made it a charge service (though I can conveniently pay once for a twenty-four hour period or make a regular payment to use wireless at the airport anytime I want. Because I apparently live there now).
Ah well, technology isn’t free. I just figured it’d be nice if I could – as an already-paying customer – access the internet here without paying more on top of my ticket price. Oh well. I’ll be checking in later once I’m in UT.
Technologically,
Guin
Edit: The same is true in UT's airport! Ack! It's everywhere, it's everywhere!
1 comment:
We're thrilled to have ya! :)
Post a Comment