Thursday

A Post!

I have nothing to report. Thought I'd let you know! Cept for:

Thanks for the B-day wishes everyone! This is one loved Guin. :)

Hope all is well with y'all.

Off to make cookies !
Guin

P.S. Anyone know the antidote to The Sweater Song by Weezer? It's going round and round in my head and I can't make it stop...

3 comments:

BigRedHammer said...

So you've caught an earworm? It's a parasite that's hard to get rid of. Btw, 'earworm' is the term for a song you can't get rid of. I remember reading somewhere that women are more prone to earworms, but are more successful at eliminating them.

Here's some sites to help:

http://nuthatch.typepad.com/ba/2005/09/i_have_ear_worm.html

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030227/songs-stick-in-everyones-head

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earworm

I hope you can get rid of those unsighted parasites. LOL

--Bigredhammer

the mighty guin said...

Lol - thanks, Big Red. I'm usually the one who gets these stuck in others' heads. The downside is that I'm very very prone to earworms myself. But I always have something to hum!

Thistlerose said...

great, now i've got the sweater song in my head, too... off i go to listen to something else catchy...

i love that you have a picture of charlotte on this post!