Couldn't last even a week! Oh well. Progress is slowly being made - I have to rewrite an assignment before I send it in. I'm paranoid about how the professor will receive it. The first assignment and/or test in a given class is always the worst, because it's all new and you don't know what the professor expects. Sigh.
Meanwhile I'm watching goofy movies (MST3K addict that I am) and making a denim quilt in between cleaning, cooking, and studying and listening to books on tape. And trying to find good recipes for frozen tilapia fillets.
I miss everyone a bunch. Hope you're all well. Let me know what you're up to.
Gonna make banana bread tonight,
Guin
1 comment:
Oh, hon, you'll do it resolution or not. And when you need to make bread for stress relief, feel absolutely free to get rid of the incriminating evidence by sending it to your old roommates who miss you desperately.
Post a Comment