Monday

School Days, Fool's Daze

Finally! My room is in a livable, endurable state! Just in time for my legs to start aching horribly. I've spent the last three weeks being (according to altitude and terrain changes and my tendency to be a homebody) a nearly-comatose lazy butt who stays up way too late and does little aside from basic cookery and reorganizing (I blame Madam Author for the nightowlishness). So the side effect is that my legs have starting aching. I think a long bike ride is in order.

In other news, my bedroom being all neat and hey-look-there's-floor, I can now think straight enough to work on my independent study classes. At least I would be able to if I could stop watching my bro's Mystery Science Theatre 3000 DVD collection (I've watched about 7 movies in the last week or so...let's see YOU think straight after that. Yeah, I thought so.)

I'm halfway through the first lesson in one class though, so I'm making progress. And my dad got my some chickpea flour. More on that later - I'm just going to let you wonder.

Did I mention the ridiculous levels of Dark Chocolate M&Ms I've consumed today? Because if I haven't, I should. It explains a lot.

Go rehydrate,
Guin

3 comments:

ishtheintrepid said...

LOL, I love the "look there's floor" bit. Glad to hear you're consuming massive amounts of dark chocolate. I approve.

Madam_Author said...

Hey, your nightowlishness is totally not my fault! As I remember you were that way freshman year.

Madam_Author said...

"Go rehydrate" ?!?!?!?

You are odd.