Why do people persist in the outdated, inaccurate assumption that children's books are easy to write because they're for children? That it's an easy market to break into? For the love of sanity, people, it's the hardest and most saturated of book markets out there!
(The particular cause of my rant today: Non Sequitur for the last two days)
Oh well - such is life, I s'pose.
In other news, I have an interview this week at a library. So here's hoping I get it - it's reference work and pays nicely.
It's hot here, but not too terrible. We're under a flood warning, as usual.
That's about all I've got right now. Sorry.
Gonna go have cake (or possibly cereal),
Guin
3 comments:
Good luck on the job, I hope you get it!
Huzzah for Librarian!Guin. :) We'll be having high and justified hopes around here.
Yes! And I miss you too!
--Bigredhammer
Post a Comment