Monday

Gratitude - A Matter of View

Something that is hard to have when life gets challenging. I've decided I am going to note something I am grateful for each day. Since I need to catch up to today, I'll list five things:

I am grateful for...
  1. People who enjoy their work or are otherwise involved in something they care about! Those folks rock.
  2. Technology that enables me to keep in contact with loved ones and friends, even if they live a long ways away (you know who you are)
  3. Dark Chocolate - two of the best words of ANY language.
  4. Humor - sometimes, it's all you have (and blessedly can be all you need)
  5. Books, which entertain, educate, and currently are my means of employment!
  6. My friends and family
  7. My inability to count
Who knows what wonders tomorrow will hold! Maybe five will be five again, instead of seven...

Count on me,
Guin

No comments: